Boys

Boys

Monday, November 15, 2010

Because We're Bad at This

So we really planned on keeping this a secret until the second tri, but when the whole world knows that you did In Vitro I guess their curiousity gets the best of them and the questions do not stop just because you ask them tol. Robert kept reminding me that everyone was just excited for us. So without making y'all wait any longer. It is official. I AM PREGNANT. The best part of this news is IT'S TWINS!!!! I am measuring 6wks 2d. I will catch up on this later and let you know when I found out and all the details, but for now I feel like absolute dog poo. YAY for morning sickness.

Thanks for all the prayers!

And I'll leave you with some pee sticks.

Photobucket
Photobucket

11 comments:

Kandice said...

Ps I'll upload ultrasound pics after my mom sees them first. Good night

RELH said...

woo hoo! congrats!

Anonymous said...

I KNEW IT.. I KNEW IT... I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!! =D

You know how I knew it??.. because our God is an awesome God and He answers prayers!!! Oh I am SOOOOO excited for you Kandice. TWINS!! Didnt I call that in previous comments?? Just sayin'. Lol

Cant wait to see ultrasound pics of those precious babes. Congratulations sweet girl. = )


XOXO

Anna said...

That's awesome!!! You SO deserve it. :) YAY!

Faith said...

This is SO FREAKIN' AMAZING! I almost cried reading your post!!! And twins! Wow, are you blessed or what?! I could not be happier for you, hun, enjoy this amazing time...morning sickness and all:). And if you think you're tired now...wait 'til those twins arrive...lol:)!

Amber said...

I couldn't be happier for anyone else in the world right now!!! Sure wish you had taken a couple of pregnancy tests, so we could be certain. LOL. Looking forward to seeing those u/s pictures!

kkasun said...

Congrats, what wonderful news!

LisaB said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!

wantitall said...

I've been following u for a while now praying for this blessed outcome, and am so happy for you! You have been in my thoughts and I kept checking for an update. It's ur time (ecclesiastes 3 1-8). Congatulations.

Mrs. D'Amico said...

Kandice! I've been dying to know if your pregnant... curiosity was killing me but I wanted to be respectful of your wishes at the same time. I am SO stinkin' excited for you!!! And I am doubly excited you're having twins!!! God is so good and although hard to understand... His timing is perfect! I can't wait to know details :) I'll be praying for a safe, healthy pregnancy.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, welcome to the preggo with twin club!!!

"Neither this man nor his parents sinned," said Jesus, "but this happened so that the work of God might be displayed in his life. John 9:3