Boys

Boys

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Birthday Little Miracles

One year ago today is the day my life changed forever.  I would have never guessed seeing those two little faces for the first time would fill my life as much as it has. These boys are the reason for my life.  They are my purpose.  I can't believe they are a year old today. The time has flown and I'm not ok with it, but I guess I don't have a choice. Being able to be a mom has been the most wonderful, heartwarming experience.  I cherish every day I have with them.  These boys have completely stole my heart. 

We had their party yesterday. It was a complete success.  All the people that matter the most in their lives were there.  These boys are going to grow up with a great family and I love that for them.  They dug in to their smash cakes and hammed it up for everyone.  They didn't have much intereset in opening presents, but that's the other perk of being a mom.  You get to do it for them.  They had a great time playing with all their toys last night.  Here are a few pics from the party.  The ones with the boys actually in them are on my mother in laws camera, so I'll post those later.







I am so incredibly proud of these boys and can't wait to watch them grow up.  (slowly please)  They make every morning worth waking up at 5am.  I'm currently listening to Robert tickle Beckham and he is laughing like crazy.  Moments like these make me realize how blessed I am. There is nothing better than the sound of those boys.  I love them more than I could ever express.  Happy Birthday my little Monkey and little Monster. 







4 comments:

Faith said...

Awww, looks like a huge and amazing success!!! I'm so happy for you and those sweet boys:). Happy FIRST Birthday to them!!!

Tabatha said...

I am so happy for you and them! Happy 1st Birthday Boys!! BTW congrats on the new addition. God is so amazing.

Mrs. D'Amico said...

So cute!! I love the them you did. The pictures are so sweet of them, I love the one in the tub! I'm super super sad Roman will be 1 in a few weeks :( I can't handle it!

Shanny said...

I love their cakes! They are truly amazing and adorable =)

PS. I hear ya on the going out with them. I tell my husband all the time its way more hassle than an hour out is worth. He thinks they are fine.... why? because while he is busy socialing I'm busy runnging behind them lol

"Neither this man nor his parents sinned," said Jesus, "but this happened so that the work of God might be displayed in his life. John 9:3