Boys

Boys

Thursday, May 30, 2013

A Piece of My Life

It was a sad day for us yesterday.  It was announced that the Moore Medical Center where I had all three of my children will be demolished.  It was declared unsalvageable. I am a very sentimental person and this news breaks my heart.  We drove by this hospital almost everyday on the way home from picking the kids up from daycare.  It is where I have announced to them a million times that that is the first place we saw their beautiful faces.  We would drive by and tell them that that is where they would be meeting their new little brother for the first time.  My Dr's office is in that building.  It is where I have spent a better part of the last three years, getting ultrasounds, weight checks and hearing my amazing miracle's heart beats.  There are so many memories tucked away in that place.  My heart is still so heavy from what has gone in our hometown.  Please continue to pray for the people of Oklahoma. 



2 comments:

Angela said...

Oh my gosh Kandice, I had no idea you lived there! That day must have been devastating! Praise God your family was safe. Praying for all the people of your hometown during this difficult time!

Amber said...

I had already felt sad for you that it was going to be gone. That would make me very sad too!!!

"Neither this man nor his parents sinned," said Jesus, "but this happened so that the work of God might be displayed in his life. John 9:3