Boys

Boys

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Missing Blogging

Wow!  It has been forever since I've been on here. Heck I literally had to search for how to create a post.  I don't have much to say right now but maybe I'll get back in to blogging.  The kids are doing great.  The twins are in Kindergarten already.  Bray will be in Pre-K next year and my baby girl is about to be 2. How that is even possible I'm not sure.  They are at the stage where everything is a fight but yet they can't be apart for more than a minute.  Brooklyn is the coolest little girl ever and she melts my heart about every second of every day.  I almost daily still have moments where I look at our journey and can't believe where we ended up. God really has been so good to us.  I think about my old blog friends all the time and hope everyone is doing well. 





No comments:

"Neither this man nor his parents sinned," said Jesus, "but this happened so that the work of God might be displayed in his life. John 9:3