Boys

Boys

Saturday, September 25, 2010

For the Record

We have made the decision that we are not going to tell anyone the results of this IVF. I know this is going to be really hard considering a lot of people know that we are doing it. For the blogging world I will just not be posting for 2 months, positive or negative. Now, for our "real" world I would like to just ask that everyone respect the fact that we don't want to tell anyone and just don't ask. We will tell you when we are ready. If I am pregant I will be ready to tell the world around Christmas. So if you do not hear anything from me by then just assume I am too devastated to talk about it. I have positive thoughts though that I will be sharing some very exciting news and I can't wait to tell the world!

5 comments:

Amber said...

I respect this decision with all my heart considering I wanted 13 weeks to share our news. Sure hope to hear great Christmas news!!!

RELH said...

I understand, but we will miss you!

Anonymous said...

Totally understandable! I didnt post my announcement on facebook until 14 weeks.. and I didnt start blogging about it until 20 weeks! So, I completely understand wanting to keep it private! You will be missed though!!

Hang in there chickie! =D

God bless XOXO

Amy said...

I totally understand and I hope other people respect your decision.

Mrs. D'Amico said...

I agree 110%!! Our next cycle... we won't even be telling anyone that we are doing it except our families. It was entirely too devastating that everyone and their dog knew we were doing our first cycle and then to have to tell a million people (or so it felt like) that it was negative was actually a bit like hell. I felt like I saw people 2 months after the chaos that still never heard the bad news that it didn't work.
So... you're privacy is respected here :) I just hope and pray that this Christmas will be extraordinary and fantastic for you both!!

"Neither this man nor his parents sinned," said Jesus, "but this happened so that the work of God might be displayed in his life. John 9:3