Boys

Boys

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Supression Check

Well my body decided to behave and we have achieved supression. The appointment was rather simple today until they started telling us how to use the next round of shots. Robert made the comment "I hope you're paying attention because I got lost a long time ago". Great lol. One of them is easy, the other, however, has a lot of put this on, twist this, mix this, do that. Whew I'm glad I'm not a nurse for a living. It takes talent. Although, I feel I should be certified to give shots after this.

We had to sign our forms on what to do with the embryos if we divorce. That is akward. And we chose to freeze our little babies. I found out today that this part is not covered by insurance and will cost us around $1000. Suprisingly this amount seems small. (Although of course I'd much rather have my babies for free) I start my stims on Saturday as long as the blood work comes back ok too, which according to my Dr it will. I was told the Repronex has been known to sting. I'm a little scared but I think it will be ok. I don't think I will really be freaked out until the 2 in long Progesterone needle has to hit my butt. I will update on Saturday how the 3 shots a day go.

One last thing BOOMER SOONER!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Offer is still there to put those little embryos in my freezer if you want to save some money... :)

I'm so glad that things are going well so far and you'll do fine with the next set of shots too. I love that you're keeping us all up to date with every step of the IVF process, because I like hearing the specifics. Sure hope I get to hear about a BFP at the end...

"Neither this man nor his parents sinned," said Jesus, "but this happened so that the work of God might be displayed in his life. John 9:3