Boys

Boys

Monday, October 15, 2012

Our Little Cutie

We had our 3D done this weekend.  It's about the only thing that I have managed to do this pregnancy.  I do only have about 11 weeks left so it's time for us to get on the ball.  I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going.  He was pretty much just as stubborn as his brothers and didn't give us a full frontal shot, but we got some good ones.  So far from what I can tell he is a good mixture of both of them.  He looks like he has Brody's chubby cheeks, but some other features of Beckhams.  What do y'all think? 

Here is Bray

Here is Beckham



Here is Brody
I must say, we make some pretty cute children.  This ultrasound got me super excited to meet him.  I'm assuming it's just because we hadn't seen him in so long.  I start my biweekly appointments this week.  I still really can't believe this is happening.  I am still silently freaking out about how we are going to handle it, but at the same time I am so excited to add more love to our family. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kandice!! I was just thinking about you a couple of days ago and wondering when you would do another update! How exciting!! He looks so cute in his first little mugshots :) is his name going to be Bray? Or is that short for Brayden? Just curious? And what about a belly shot?? I wanna see your bump!! Some of us out here are not pregnant again and need to live vicariously through you!! :)

Love you girl!

Amy said...

Love the pictures! He is a cutie!

"Neither this man nor his parents sinned," said Jesus, "but this happened so that the work of God might be displayed in his life. John 9:3