Boys

Boys

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Pure Love

As I sit here and think about what all I want to say in this post my eyes are filling up with tears.  My heart is swelling and I have a huge smile on my face.  If someone would have told me four years ago that today I would be sitting here with three amazing little boys and that my tears of heartache would be replaced with tears of joy I would have never believed them.  As I struggled through infertility I never knew if I would see the day that I would become a mother.  That there would be a day I would hear little voices softly say mommy and little arms would wrap around me as if they were telling me how much they loved me.   I never thought that I would be staring in the eyes of my third miracle and be seeing a huge smile coming back at me.  I longed for these days.  I dreamed about these days.  I spent so many nights crying because "these" days were not a reality.  But they are here. I'm living in them. I get to do the single most important job in the world.  Be a mom!  I still get so amazed at how much I can love a single person.  Every decision I make involves them.  They are my first thought and my last thought of every day.  My world now revolves around them.  These tiny little beings have consumed me.  Even though most days are now pure chaos I still wouldn't trade one single moment.  I will never be able to forget those days of longing for what is sitting in front of me now.  They are my true life miracles.  They are my purpose!







No comments:

"Neither this man nor his parents sinned," said Jesus, "but this happened so that the work of God might be displayed in his life. John 9:3