Boys

Boys

Monday, September 14, 2009

Getting Anxious

I should be testing within the next couple of days. Part of me is overcome with excitement and part of me is scared to death. The thought of having to go through another miscarriage scares the crap out of me. I really hope to be able to put my trust in God when that time comes. If you are wondering I’m feeling pretty confident about this month. I just have some “symptoms” that are leading me to believe I am and my chart looks AMAZING!!!! Guess we will know soon. We’re still fumbling around with when we will tell people. We would like to tell our families right away. Then I’m sure I’ll post it on my blog. Those who read it will know. I really don’t want to tell work for a while. Well say a little prayer for us and I’ll be letting ya’ll know soon. Hopefully it’s good news.

No comments:

"Neither this man nor his parents sinned," said Jesus, "but this happened so that the work of God might be displayed in his life. John 9:3