Boys

Boys

Monday, September 21, 2009

This is Ridiculous

Well I still don’t know what’s going on. CD 31 and no period or positive pg test. I’ve never had a cycle longer than 29 days. The Clomid is supposed to help things not hinder them. I’m so tired of all this mess. Why is it so easy for some people. It doesn’t help that I should be having a child in 7 weeks. It’s just really not fair. I’m finally at my breaking point. I can’t handle this anymore. At this moment I have lost the desire to conceive a child. It’s consumed my everything. I have to get my life back. If this isn’t God’s will then I’m going to have to find a way to deal with it. I just want to break down right now. Of course I’m at work though so I have to pretend like my life is perfect. Guess I’ll lose it when I get home.

No comments:

"Neither this man nor his parents sinned," said Jesus, "but this happened so that the work of God might be displayed in his life. John 9:3