Boys

Boys

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

To My Boys

Beckham- My oldest child (by 1 minute). Mommy loves you more than words, kisses or hugs could ever express. You will be 5 months old tomorrow.  I do not know where the time has gone.  You have gone from a 5lb 6oz little bundle of joy to an ever growing handsome boy.  I love the little smiles you give when you see me.  It melts my heart.  You have the sweetest most innocent little voice.  You love to talk to me all the way home from daycare.  We talk about your day and I tell you how much I love you.  You do not like your cereal and pretty much just wear it.  You roll over so good now and you have the strongest little crooked head. You have started giggling recently and it just makes me so happy when I hear it. You've started exploring  so much with your eyes and hands. You love to grab things and just feel them.  You especially like to do this to mommy's face when you are laying next to me. It's one of those times I lay, close my eyes and thank God for that touch. My favorite time with you is the middle of the night when you have a coughing spell (you are always sick). You just HAVE to be propped so what better place than on my pillow with me.  Oh how I love your little snuggle.  You are one of the best snugglers.  You bury your face next to mine and that's when I steal all your kisses.  You don't mind.  You just sleep away.  I want the world for you.  I hope you always know how much I love you and that I would do anything for you my little monkey boy.

Hi Sweet Boy



Brody-Mommy's little tough guy.  You also turn 5 months tomorrow.  I still can't believe that you and your bubba are this old already. By looking at you, you would have never known that you once fit in to preemie clothes.  I think you are going to be my linebacker. (For OU of course) You have the most beautiful blue eyes and the most beautiful big smile.  You giggle when I kiss your neck and I think my heart grows by a million.  You love to scream and grunt.  You pretty much sleep the whole way home from daycare so I don't get to hear about your day.  You talk the most either first thing in the morning or when you are laying in your bed trying to go to sleep at night.  You love your cereal and for the first time last night you actually cried in between bites because I wasn't feeding it to you fast enough.  It was pretty cute.  You have really started exploring with your eyes and hands.  You will reach for toys and put them straight in your mouth.  You LOVE my kisses and will open your mouth for them.  You better do this for the rest of your life. (maybe not the open mouth part) I love you more than words, hugs or kisses could ever express and I also want the world for you.  I will be here for you whatever you need.  Mommy loves you monster.
Hi Handsome Boy

You two have came in to my life and turned it upside down for the better.  I never knew the love I could have for someone else.  Our God is so great in everything he does and I hope I can lead you down a path to follow Him.  I know you will both grow up to be amazing men.  I love you with all my heart.

Mommy

1 comment:

courtney said...

Those sweet boys are so perfect. I love those pictures of them smiling. Oh... it breaks my heart. They are just so sweet!!!! You are such an amazing Momma Kandice. I liked reading this post.. especially about your drive home from daycare everyday. I just picture you and them being the BEST of friends as they grow up! You will recieve so many blessings from their appreciation of you as the great Mom that you are.


Do you have a new blog design? I looked at it on my phone and couldnt comment?? But, it will let me do it on the laptop?

And also, here is my new blog. Mostly just family reads it.. but I thought you might enjoy seeing more recent pictures of Cash. =)


Love you girl!


http://thesenyardpress.wordpress.com/

"Neither this man nor his parents sinned," said Jesus, "but this happened so that the work of God might be displayed in his life. John 9:3