Boys

Boys

Monday, November 7, 2011

What If

What if you were to wake up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
I can honestly say if this were true, I would 100%  without a doubt wake up with my boys!  There are probably at least 2 times in a day where I will praise Him for the gift He has given me.  I don't know that I've ever had anything in my life that has made me stop on a daily basis and say thank you.  I know what a miracle they are.  God didn't have to give me this blessing, but He did.  And I am so incredibly grateful ever day of my life. 

One of my favorite moments is when Brody sleeps in my arms


He was so exhausted he just slept with his hand on his cheek

2 comments:

Courtney said...

oh... Kandice. Those boys of yours are absolutely delicious!!!!


(Cash takes the gumdrop pacifiers too... from newborn until now.. they are his favorite.. but kinda hard to come by!)


I could just look at pictures of your B and B all day long!! =D


Love you!!!!


"In everything give thanks.."


God is so proud of who you are as a mother. I just felt like He wanted me to type that. = )


XOXO

Faith said...

They are too cute:).

"Neither this man nor his parents sinned," said Jesus, "but this happened so that the work of God might be displayed in his life. John 9:3