Boys

Boys

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

It's Getting Closer

It hit me today that if I’m not pg this month then my due date will pass without me being pg. I really thought I would be by then. After it happened I remember saying I don’t know how I’m going to handle it if I’m not pg by my due date. I’ve been fine over the past couple of months as far as the miscarriage goes, but now I am 27 days away from my due date. I am about to see the people who were pg with me give birth to their babies while I will still have an empty uterus. I’ve been contemplating whether I need to take off that day or not. I’m not sure exactly how hard November 10th is going to be this year, but I’m thinking it’s not going to be very easy. I’m free to suggestions to keep myself busy that day. Oh and prayers!!!!

No comments:

"Neither this man nor his parents sinned," said Jesus, "but this happened so that the work of God might be displayed in his life. John 9:3