Boys

Boys

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Please Lord Let This Work

So I got my positive OPK yesterday. Right on time CD 14. Robert and I went in to the Dr about 2:00pm. I was honestly expecting the worst. Everything could have gone wrong. My follicle couldn't have been big enough yet meaning we would have to come in a day or two later (and we all know we are getting a big ice storm), I could have been ovulating off my left side (which could be blocked), sperm count could have not been good, etc.... God was on our side yesterday! I had a beautiful follicle that was getting ready to release on my right side! YAY GO ME! Robert went and did his thing. Let me just stop and brag about him a bit. You only need 2 million sperm to do an IUI. He had 11 million. We will now call him super sperm. Ok back to business. I got the IUI about 4:00pm. Good news is I'm pretty sure I felt ovulation around 8:00pm last night and I had a temp rise this morning. I really hope they were in there ready for my egg! Everything seems perfect this cycle. Now it's just time for that dreaded two week wait. I can only imagine what kind of symptoms I'm going to come up with now.

4 comments:

Shanny said...

Ooh good luck, good luck, good luck!!!!

Amber said...

I'm anxiously waiting with you! This could definitely be the month...

Anonymous said...

Yay Kandice!!!!! Hopefully this is just the trick you need for God to breathe life into your tummy!!! =D

Hang in there girl, I'll be thinking of you!

(This is Courtney from Facebook by the way.. I started a blog of my own. =) XOXO

Annie said...

You know my fingers are crossed!!

"Neither this man nor his parents sinned," said Jesus, "but this happened so that the work of God might be displayed in his life. John 9:3