Boys

Boys

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Phone Call

So I was sitting at work yesterday minding my own business when all of the sudden I get a phone call. I look down and it says Creative Kids. This is where we had put our name on the waiting list for our child to go to daycare. I couldn't bring myself to answer it. I listened to the message they left and it said they had an opening for our baby. WOW! Is it ever going to end? It dawned on me that yesterday would have been my first day back from maternity leave. For the most part I have moved on from the extreme pain and there are days that I forget what we have been through, but it seems like there is always going to be something lurking around the corner to remind me. I guess I am ok with this though becuase I don't want to ever forget. I don't want to be that person 5 years from now talking to someone who is going through what I went through and be so insensitive. I want to always remember this struggle. It has made me a better person.

No comments:

"Neither this man nor his parents sinned," said Jesus, "but this happened so that the work of God might be displayed in his life. John 9:3