Boys

Boys

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Looking Forward to 2010

I can honestly say this year has probably been one of the worst years of my life. We started out the year hopeful to get pg and we accomplished that in February only to have it taken away from us 12 weeks later. And of course we haven't been able to accomplish another pregnancy since. I have had 4 other friends have miscarriages this year as well. I also started out the year thinking I would be able to apply for better positions within my company. Well we all know the economy is crap which means there are no raises, promotions, or open positions. I am so ready to move on to 2010 where I hope to have a baby, a deeper relationship with Christ, a better career, and an even better marriage. Here's hoping!

Happy New Year

No comments:

"Neither this man nor his parents sinned," said Jesus, "but this happened so that the work of God might be displayed in his life. John 9:3