Boys

Boys

Saturday, December 19, 2009

I may have a condition

So for those of you who don't know what it's like to be on this extremely, did I mention EXREMELY emotional journey you may be thinking I'm a bit bi-polar. I realize I go from one extreme to the next. One day I'm confident and the next day I'm hating life. I ensure you though that I am normal and healthy. :) Just had to clear that up haha.

Ok now to the plan for this month. I went to the RE on Thursday. He prescribed me Femara again and started in on you know we want these things to happen fast and really there is only a 20% chance of getting pg every month yada yada yada. So I kindly said well I think after 2 1/2 years I'm not so happy with those statistics. I want more. I told him about how I was on estrogen the month I got pg, so he said he is willing to try something new. So along with the Femara I will be taking a Progesterone Suppository. Yes you read that right. Twice a day at that. Oh and it has to be refrigerated. This is not going to be comfortable. Now does anyone else want to question if I really want kids? He did say I have to take at least 3 rounds of Femara before he will move on. So this is 2. Let's hope it doesn't go farther than that.

No comments:

"Neither this man nor his parents sinned," said Jesus, "but this happened so that the work of God might be displayed in his life. John 9:3