Boys

Boys

Sunday, August 23, 2009

How Much Longer

Well another cycle has passed without a positive result.  There are days where I sit here and wonder how much more of this I can endure.  I think if I didn't have my faith I would have already gone in to a deep depression.  I can't even begin to describe the pain I feel every month when I have to turn to my husband and say "I just started".  To see his face after that is just heartbreaking.  I hate that there are so many well deserving people who have to go through this.  I would not wish this on ANYONE!  I'm starting a support group at church so I really hope this will help myself as well as others coupe with this.  The longer time goes on the harder it is getting to stay excited about being a mom someday.  It's  almost getting to that point where I don't believe it's ever going to happen.  My biggest fear in life is a reality right now.  

I will be starting Clomid tomorrow.  Please keep us in your prayers!  

No comments:

"Neither this man nor his parents sinned," said Jesus, "but this happened so that the work of God might be displayed in his life. John 9:3