Boys

Boys

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Two Years Today

Two years ago today I married the man who has truly become my best friend. To Robert, I just want to say how extremely blessed I feel that God has brought you in to my life. I never in a million years really expected to have such a caring and thoughtful husband. I really didn’t think they existed. You have made me a better person and I am so grateful for that. We have been facing many challenges over the past two years and I honestly believe they made our marriage stronger. We have a love that will endure forever. Especially with God on our side. I thank you for your support throughout the years. I couldn’t ask for a better husband! I love you.

Today also marks the two year anniversary of when we decided to start TTC. I sometimes wish I could go back to that point when I was naïve as to how long this could take. I don’t think Robert or I thought we would ever have to endure this much pain together. I still to this day praise God though for what he has put us through. I feel very blessed that he chose us. It would be a wonderful gift for us to get our miracle this month. Our due date would also be May 2nd. Which in turn I could chose to deliver on 4/27. The one year anniversary of when our angel went to heaven. What a blessing that would be. I want to say thanks to all my family and friends who have been there for us too. We truly have some amazing people in our lives.

No comments:

"Neither this man nor his parents sinned," said Jesus, "but this happened so that the work of God might be displayed in his life. John 9:3