Boys

Boys

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Feeling stuck

My entire life I've felt like I'm in control of my career and future.  For those of you who don't know I work for the oil and gas industry and it's not doing so hot right now.  I came in to this position thinking that I would have endless possibilities and it just hasn't quite turned out that way.  I've been feeling so lost lately about where to go with my life.  I've always wanted to start my own business, it's just a matter of what?   And of course right now just isn't the best time.  I think I've decided to go and get my Masters Degree.  It's one thing I can control right now while everything in my life is at a stand still.  But once again the topic of TTC comes up.  I'm so  scared to start it now because if I do become pregnant soon I'll only be able to finish a few classes before I have to quit to have the baby.  I think I'm going to just dive in and go for it though because who knows I might be writing here in 2 years saying I've finished my degree and still no baby.  I definitely think my husband and I have the drive to start our own business someday though and we have an idea of what it will be, but that's a long process.  I'm really trying lately to just take one day at time.  That's bound to lead me somewhere :)

No comments:

"Neither this man nor his parents sinned," said Jesus, "but this happened so that the work of God might be displayed in his life. John 9:3