Boys

Boys

Monday, November 9, 2009

Tommorow

Well tomorrow is the day. Surprisingly I’m feeling very at peace with it. It may be a whole different story tomorrow, but for now I’m ok. We went out and bought a plant yesterday. We are going to keep it in a pot for now, then when spring comes we are going to create some sort of a memorial garden in our backyard. Robert made the comment yesterday, “can you believe we would be having a child this week?” It’s gone by so fast. It’s all the more reason for us when we do get pg to slow down and enjoy every minute of it. I still thank God for putting us through this because it has brought us to appreciate each other more and to know even more what a miracle a child is. I can’t wait to be holding our miracle.

I will post pictures tomorrow of our memorial plant.

No comments:

"Neither this man nor his parents sinned," said Jesus, "but this happened so that the work of God might be displayed in his life. John 9:3