Boys

Boys

Friday, November 27, 2009

Better Than Expected

Yesterday was Thanksgiving. A day that I thought would be our childs first holiday with the family. I expected it to be a really tough day, but somehow I managed to block the thought out. It ran across my mind for a brief second and then it was gone. Somehow I have found a place where I can be content with this struggle. It's my choice to either dwell on it and be miserable or just go with the flow and accept it. I chose the later. It's been such a relief to not have my head and heart completely consumed in trying to have a child. I'm back in the gym, I've started tanning, i've forgotten to take my temp a couple of mornings. I can feel the stress taken off. I've actually been able to get a full nights sleep without waking up several times and stressing about forgetting to take my temperature. There is only one thing left that I need to work on. We still haven't been back to church. I wont lie. I am a woman of Christ, but I have still been angry with Him. It's time to let go and let God!!!!!

No comments:

"Neither this man nor his parents sinned," said Jesus, "but this happened so that the work of God might be displayed in his life. John 9:3