Boys

Boys

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy New Year

I have to say, I am quite glad that the new year is starting.  2011 was one of the best and worst years of my life.  Obviously the boys are the best part of that.  The worst part is personal and something I don't choose to share on my blog, but definitely need prayers about. 

Ok obviously I'd much rather discuss the good in 2011.  I got to experience what it was finally like to be pregnant, I got to learn I was having twins, I got to feel them kick and hiccup, I got to see them grow from a little peanut to actual human beings, I got to give birth (kinda), I got to see their beautiful faces for the first time, I got to hold them, I got to kiss them, I got to breastfeed them, I got to spend 11 wks at home with them, I got to cry because I actually had babies to leave at daycare, I got to watch them take their first bottle, I got to watch them eat their first foods, I got to watch them roll over, I got to watch them sit up, I got to hear the most amazing word "momma", I got to be a MOM!

I hope someday these boys will know how much I love and cherish them.  They have made my life so rich.   Although 2011 was good (because of them) I'm looking forward to 2012.  A fresh look on life and watching my boys grow more and more. Crazy to think this time next year they will be walking and somewhat communicating.  I'm so excited for my journey with them. 

4 comments:

Jillian said...

They are SOOOOOOOOOO adorable!!!

Mrs. D'Amico said...

I love this post... such little blessings you have!!

Megan said...

I love them so much ! I'll never forget about my boys :)

Amy said...

I will be checking this everyday for a while to get my Brody and Beckham daily fix!!!! Wont be the same but couldnt live without those smiles . OMG i miss them already =( A void in my heart tonight.

"Neither this man nor his parents sinned," said Jesus, "but this happened so that the work of God might be displayed in his life. John 9:3