Boys

Boys

Monday, October 11, 2010

4th and Final Follicle Check

Today was my last follicle check. The Dr and nurse had very pleasing comments and looks on their faces when they saw my follicles. I can't ever remember sizes so I secretly took a picture of my print out! I now have 10 follicles that are growing beautifully. Here are the sizes. The bottom number i what they consider the avg size. So that is what you are looking at. And 9.2 is my lining.


I just took my last shot of Lupron and I will be triggering tonight at 9 pm. So if anyone wants to play a cruel pregnancy joke on their signifigant other I will be able to produce a positive pregnancy test for about 5 days. Embryo Retrieval will be at 8am Wednesday morning. Lots of prayers please.

3 comments:

Amy said...

You got it sister! I pray for you all the time!

By the way, I know absolutely nothing about this whole process so I like that you post so much detail. :)

Kimberly said...

Lots of love and prayers are coming your way! And I agree with Amy that it's cool to see how much goes into this, even if it's something you'd rather not do. Thanks for sharing with everyone. :)

Amber said...

I'm SO glad you have so many beautiful eggs in there! You know I'll be praying my hardest for the next few days!!!!

"Neither this man nor his parents sinned," said Jesus, "but this happened so that the work of God might be displayed in his life. John 9:3