Boys

Boys

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Follicle Check 2

My follicles are still growing nicely. My Dr made the comment that my right side was doing a little better than the left, but that is no big deal. My largest follicle measured at 11 and they want it to be at 18 before we trigger. They increase by 2 every day, so that moves our retrieval date to Wednesday, Oct 13th. We were a little dissapointed because we had already taken our days off work and things with my bedrest had worked to where it fell on the weekend and Robert didn't have to take extra days off. One of the biggest upsets is that I was suppose to go to the Carrie Underwood concert on the 20th. I will now be on bedrest. This is when my inner child sets in and I want to scream "IT'S NOT FAIR". However, I will be doing whatever I can to make this work even if it means giving up my social life. Our next appointment is Sat and we will have one more on Monday. I will continue to give updates. Oh and my meds are still staying the same.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Good news is that you have nicely developing follicles to retrieve. I'm so sorry that it changes the schedule though, and especially that you have to miss your concert! Infertility sucks bigtime!!!

"Neither this man nor his parents sinned," said Jesus, "but this happened so that the work of God might be displayed in his life. John 9:3