Boys

Boys

Friday, October 8, 2010

A Little Video

Ok, so I decided i wanted to take a video of myself giving shots. You all read about it and some of you have actually done it, but I thought it would be neat to show what I do with my evenings. Ok so it's only about 10 minutes of my evening, but still. So here is your warning if you get light headed watching needles, do not continue with this post. My camera ran out of space mid film, so I had to start it over. That is why there are two. Enjoy!


Now notice how serious my face is lol. This is serious business.

4 comments:

LisaB said...

What a cool idea! You look like a pro :)

unaffected said...

Lol, give that dog a biscuit or something! :)

And you do look super serious!

Mrs. D'Amico said...

You basically are a pro at administering injections :) I have to admit... I was too scared to give them to myself so Todd did every single shot. Obviously as a nurse I give shots all the time but I could not make myself stick a needle in my own body... it was very weird and I tried several times and couldn't gain the courage. So... congratulations on the great job and the courage to do it all yourself!

Anonymous said...

Your like a professional!! =D

I'm jealous of your little skinny belly! ... but enjoy being small while you can because I have a feeling that you will be growing a bump very soon!!!

Keep up the good work girl!

God bless xoxo

"Neither this man nor his parents sinned," said Jesus, "but this happened so that the work of God might be displayed in his life. John 9:3