Boys

Boys

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Had to share

So I'm doing some research on the internet to try and come up with a way to raise more awareness for infertility and I stumble across this on WebMD.   So....I thought I would post for all of my TTC friends.  I thought it was great lol.  See,  now there are facts for them to stop telling us this :)  


Myth: Relax, and you'll get pregnant.

Fact: Infertility is a disease of the reproductive system. Although stress can sometimes affect hormone levels and ovulation, emotions are not keeping you from getting pregnant. The stress and intense emotions you feel are the result of infertility, not usually its cause.

No comments:

"Neither this man nor his parents sinned," said Jesus, "but this happened so that the work of God might be displayed in his life. John 9:3