Boys

Boys

Thursday, July 2, 2009

New to Blogging

I was inspired to start this blog by a friend who is also going through a similiar situation. I feel like this will be a good place for me to express my feelings of this incredibly trying journey. I'm going to try and be completley 100% honest with what I'm feeling and maybe along the way I can help someone to know that they are not alone when going through this process. Unfortunately infertility and miscarriages affect millions of people. I'm going to ask that for those of you who do decide to follow this that you will not be offended or hurt by the things I may post. Just remember that this is what I am feeling within myself and it doesn't necessarily mean that that is how it really is. For those of you going through this I know you will understand what I mean by that. ENJOY!

No comments:

"Neither this man nor his parents sinned," said Jesus, "but this happened so that the work of God might be displayed in his life. John 9:3