Boys

Boys

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

How about a TTC lesson

Ok so here is a little update on where I'm at.  Mentally- I am a lot better today than I have been in about a week.  I think I finally got over my little pitty party :)  Plus I am coming up on ovulation which is always a fun time.  But remember we are "not trying"  lol.  So I guess that would be the physical update.  S0 anyways I thought I would educate those of you who do not know the TTC  lingo.  And yes we have our own lingo.  We are a special group!  Now study because there will be a test next time we have a conversation.  

TTC- trying to conceive
O-ovulate
OPK-ovulation predictor kit
HPT-home pregnancy test
BD- baby dance (aka get busy)
DTD-do the deed
DH-dear husband
BFN-big fat negative
BFP-big fat positive
BBT-basal body temp
CM-cervical mucous (wont go in to detail)
DPO-days past ovulation
TWW-two week wait
LP-luteal phase (period of time from ovulation to your next period)
M/C-miscarriage
PG-pregnant
POAS-pee on a stick(lots of money down the drain basically)

And I guess that's all I have for now.  TTYL (I'll let you figure that one out on your own)

No comments:

"Neither this man nor his parents sinned," said Jesus, "but this happened so that the work of God might be displayed in his life. John 9:3