Boys

Boys

Thursday, July 16, 2009

When did this happen?

I just don’t know the point when I realized that adult life is nothing like you expect it to be when you are little. I always imagined this world of being married with beautiful children running around. I also imagined nothing changing. The same Christmas traditions every year and the same friends being there with you on your wedding day. It seems like I just woke up one day and the world slapped me in the face, saying “I’ll show you reality”. Now my life is consumed with work, bills, struggling for a child, family issues, and having to find out who my true friends are. It just wasn’t how it was suppose to go. Things were suppose to be easier as an adult. Life was supposed to be easy. I mean you have a job therefore you have your own money so you can get whatever you want right? WRONG! Why are we so naive as children? Why do we have to grow up in a world so consumed by materialism that our relationships don’t matter? These are all rambled thoughts, but needed to get them out there.

No comments:

"Neither this man nor his parents sinned," said Jesus, "but this happened so that the work of God might be displayed in his life. John 9:3