Boys

Boys

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Why Didn't Anyone Tell Me

My friend said it perfect.  No one ever told us it would be this hard and we would be faced with this many challenges.  No one ever told me that I would lose friendships.  No one ever told me I would have my marriage tested.  No one ever told me I would want to lose faith.  No one ever told me it would hurt this bad.   It's amazing how much you don't know until it actually happens to you.  I want to take this experience and do something good with it.  I want to raise awareness of infertility.  I want to make it easier on someone else.  Problem is I don't know where to start. How do you go about starting something and getting people involved?  I just really feel like God has allowed this to happen in my life so that I can make a difference in someone else's.  I don't want to waste a good opportunity to serve God.   It's time to do some brainstorming.  Anyone want to join?  

No comments:

"Neither this man nor his parents sinned," said Jesus, "but this happened so that the work of God might be displayed in his life. John 9:3